Saturday, October 11, 2008

TrenZa Salon - first year anniversary! [Establishment Already Closed]

Update: Establishment Already Closed
TrenZa first year anniversary - rockstar party!  The image “http://images.alvinquachua.multiply.com/image/3/photos/118/500x500/37/trenza37.jpg?et=x%2CLxb3vobDCOEmM%2Cs3CvGA&nmid=119611332” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
My friend invited me over to the first year anniversary of their salon at TrenZa Tomas Morato in Quezon City. This wasn't my first time there as I had already got a haircut there before.

That time, the stylists didn't even know that I am a friend of the owner and that is the true test of the service that they provide. It's a must try because their stylist isn't just from anywhere, they know what they are doing!

Yesterday, I tried their hairspa! I admit, it is my first time to try it and I don't know if it's just a state of mind but, my hair feels great [ my hair has feelings :p ].

We were all treated like rockstars and divas! They gave us cool hats which I don't know what it's called, bling-bling necklaces and a take home GC for future use! Imagine that!

They are now offering a party package - in their salon! If you decide to hold such a party (and it's sure going to be a blast!) your guests can avail of the full nail care extravaganza with fun hair and body art booths! Of course, the digital nail art printer is also included to add fun and glamour to your guests!

Do not forget the foot spa buffet! With the wide variety of options you can have, your foot spa experience won't only be a special one but, you will also get a fun and personalized luxurios feeling.

I know for sure that they were not nice yesterday because of the event because I was there a couple of times before. The snack was delicious, and the Chicken lollipop deserves a two-thumbs up! Yummy! Leave a message to get the caterers number from me.

Anyway, I'm sure to go back there not because of the GC but because of the uncomparable service and rock star treatment their customers get!

For party reservations, just give them a ring at 494-6866 or (+63917)8465484

It's located at 233 Tomas Morato, Quezon City (Near ABS-CBN)

The image “http://images.alvinquachua.multiply.com/image/4/photos/118/500x500/10/trenza10.jpg?et=l%2BBdbbGgdEn5v4%2CHBWZ2gg&nmid=119611332” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

0 comments: