Friday, June 24, 2011

Twister in New Manila / Betty Go Belmonte Area [Photos and Video]

I thought it was over last night. I was stranded in Puregold Qi Central until closing time and the flood waters along Araneta avenue and E. Rodriguez hasn't subsided. Really tired and wanting to go home, I just braved the waters and crossed the riverlike road. It reached 3/4 of the tires but thank God, everything was okay.

This morning, I let my people go home early because I'm afraid we might get stranded again. It was a good call in my opinion as rains worsened around lunch time.

Reaching New Manila, I experienced such strong winds I never experienced before. I decided to video record it because the winds were really strong. Scary strong.

Here's the video:




A few minutes after, here's how New Manila area looked like:







Upon checking twitter, I saw a lot of tweets saying that there was a Twister in the area I'm in. I figured that it was a twister that I experienced back there. Scary.

Rains are still coming down like cats and dogs. Stay safe guys. Falcon isn't backing down yet.

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comments:

Pinoy Uncle said...

Chieftonio, we experienced the same thing here in Kamias QC area. Not only was it strong, it took only a few minutes to happen. Very unusual. A twister could explain it.