Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What I like about President GMA

No one is perfect. No one can ever bring back the glorious past of the Philippines the way Marcos did. 1-2 Pesos = 1 US dollar? It's pretty unbelievable if you ask me. That was waay back. Not anymore.

Looking at what's happening in Mindanao right now, I like GMA's style of managing them. I am not a war freak.

No Philippines peace talks until civilians are safe: Arroyo
I like that statement.
Hundreds of Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) fighters pillaged Christian villages across Mindanao last month, leaving scores of civilians dead and causing hundreds of thousands to flee their homes.
This is the reason their organization shouldn't exist anymore. They cannot control themselves and they are starting to be terrorists. Who in the world said that they have the right to kill another human being?

Stupid law on their part if I may say so.

If the government won't eradicate the terrorists soon, civilian casualties will rise.

http://www.intercontal.com/b52.jpg

0 comments: