Monday, October 27, 2008

Cool parking lot in Mall Of Asia!!!

Have you been to Mall of Asia lately? I went there last friday and was amazed by the upgraded convenience they did for customers who park their cars in the covered mall parking area.

From afar, you could already see if a parking slot was vacant or occupied! These spaces has sensors above that light up red if occupied and green if vacant.

Very nice!! must visit (or park!)

I've seen a blogger who already blogged about it so I am linking back to him.
http://vince1.blog.com/4069632/


Also got his permission to repost his pics here...
mall of asia parking lot

mall of asia parking lot

3 comments:

~*~ Badet ~*~ said...

Cool, it saves us from going back and forth hat huge parking lot. We were there last Sunday but we hardly park at the covered parking lot. The long spiral makes me all dizzy.

Cheftonio said...

@badet,

very convinient right?

Galing talaga eh! hehe. sana lahat ng parking lot like that!

See you 'round!

-cheftonio

Yeng said...

Hi Chef!

I also appreciate the effort MOA did to make it easier to park!

Hope you don't mind me sharing this link as well =)

Daniel John