Friday, November 14, 2008

Joc Joc Bolante -- a great actor!

This is why foreigners are amused by the politcal instablities here in the Philippines -- we get to laugh even though there is no room to laugh because of the 728 million pesos fertilizer fund scam. According to Senator Peter Cayetano, there are a lot of movie stars and actors in politics particularly the senate but Joc Joc Bolante would be better than all of them!

I am pretty sure that they got nothing from Bolante's statement yesterday but I am sure that we all get our chances to laugh despite the problems in the politics and the economy here in the Philippines.



Marc Logan's version of the senate hearing was also great! I remember high school jokes when Senator Mar Roxas acted.. at first, I thought it was a squid! Miriam Defensor Santiago made my day!!! The best -- hands down!!!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch the happenings live yesterday. I am now looking forward for the next hearing! It is recommended to watch it to get your daily dose of laughter!

0 comments: