Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Christmas Wishlist!

If only I am as rich as other people I know, I wouldn't be wasting my time creating a wishlist post. BUT...! That is not the case. I am contented with what blessings I have from God right now.

So, this Christmas wishlist is just a "day-dreaming" type of post. Hoping to own and get some this Christmas.

3 "material things" (Of course, I wouldn't ask for love, hope or peace on Earth because everybody wants those... or at least I think so..)

1. A flash drive
Funny how this sounds but, in my entire life (drama!), It's just this year that I was "given" a 128mb flash disk. I never really owned one of those fancy flash disks (saw innovative designs in S&R earlier). Okay, I can't really out anything except some word documents there but, I've used that for sharing files very often.

2. (No, It's not a planner) I'll tell you later.
You might think that I might ask for a planner because I am entering a contest (Christmas Wishlist) held by www.melovillareal.com but, that is not the case. I just find it interesting to make a wishlist of what you want to have this Christmas.

now, for the real number 2 - A gift certificate for an overnight stay at a hotel.
It's been a while since I've stayed in a hotel here in the Philippines (excluding outside the country). This is actually a treat to my parents.

Of course, it's not that I can't afford to purchase an overnight stay for them. It's just because it's a waste of money to spend. It's more of a want than a need. I could buy valuable gifts rather than that so, a GC would be nice (any hotels out there reading this? hehe)

3. A portable television set
Yes. I am addicted in watching news. I watch every single news I see on TV FYI. I do not know why. When in the car, I listen to the AM radio station (sign of old age, they say.)

A portable TV set would be cool!!! I just don't want to waste my money on that. Similar to what I want in numbers 1 and 2. Actually, the webcam I won from Yugatech was another but, I got it as an early Christmas gift from him so.. there you go. Thanks Yuga! Also, thanks again to Byahilo for the Photobook!

There... 3 REAL (not fake) gifts I want to receive this Christmas.

Try to enjoy and FEEL Christmas this year. This 2008 Christmas comes once in a lifetime only. It won't happen again even if you wait forever.

>This post is a reply to http://www.melovillareal.com/2008/12/13/manila-feelancer-christmas-online-contest/

0 comments: