Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Cause! (Project Brave Kids)

Happy New Year!
Happy New Year everyone!!!

Year after year, we make our own resolutions and goals. Some follow and some follow until the 3rd week of January only. No kidding.

As I start the New Year this 2009, I would like to make this goal and help causes through blogging. Just by posting about them, I believe I can find readers who read my posts to help them in any way they can.

I will stop explaining and let their site explain what they do -- and for what cause.

(Clue: Kids, Cancer, Fighter)

I chose this organization as a start:

Project Brave Kids (Feel free to click the links below to know more about them)
about childhood cancer
about project brave kids
what we do
our brave kids
how you can help
news and events
Below are some videos of a cancer survivor named Seve Perez. May we find inspiration from this little cancer fighter. May this also help you realize God's blessings that was and will be bestowed upon you.


6 Year Cancer Survivor Destroys Punching Bag - The best home videos are here


6year Old Cancer Survivor Crushes Cement Blocks. - The most amazing videos are a click away


6year Old Cancer Survivor is the Ultimate Fighter - The best video clips are right here


6 Year Old Fighter Beats Cancer - The best free videos are right here




LIFE is a GIFT, NOT a RIGHT

0 comments: