Monday, March 2, 2009

Video Making Contest from Antonov Vodka! (100000 pesos and contract!!!)

Hi readers!

I've got great news for you!

While searching for a "helpful" post to make, I've come across this highly interesting video making contest. Although "freebies" and "online contests" is not my forte, I've still decided to post this to take a break from all the "politicking" we are all experiencing.

After all, a we all need a break!

If you are:
- 21 to 30 years of age
- Single
- A Filipino
- Male or Female :)

...who wants to win 100,000 pesos + a contract!!!

Try joining this Video making contest from Antonov.

I've read the mechanics and it is pretty easy. Just read it here to know more about it - Antonov Star Search.

Watch the video below to know more about it. Enjoy and Good luck!!! :)


0 comments: