Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Best Breakfast Dog: World Bangers Sunshine

If you've noticed, I've been raving about World Bangers for a couple of weeks/months now. I don't know why I'm so addicted with their hotdogs. It must be the quality and taste plus the mix of ingredients. This is the latest Banger I tried... The Sunshine!

As usual, I captured the creation of their masterpiece

Preparing my order: World Banger's Sunshine Dog!

Believe me. At this point, I was controlling not to drool over the counter

Served hot, yummy and flavorful!

Got water to go with it

I didn't get the meal this time. Meal comes with fries or potato salad. I just got the Solo sandwich only. As usual, the banger was a bit crunchy and the mix of flavors from the sunny side up egg, bacon and onions was just awesome! Wrap it up with their tasty bread -- ohhh! Best.Breakfast.Hotdog.Ever!


The image below is from the World Bangers Facebook Fan Page. Add 'em up because they are holding contests from time to time! Click > World Bangers Facebook Fan Page




Cheftonio

0 comments: