Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cheftonio's Blog is now 4 years old!


To the gazillions of visitors who visits my blog continuously, I'd like to thank you! To followers, readers and commenters, thank you thank you! I'd like to thank you all for the constant support!

In return, I'd like to host a contest next week! I will be giving away prizes that will surely be worth the time you will spend in joining! :) If you'd like to sponsor, let me know. If you want to win, wait for my announcement! :)



Please standby for more details on how to join and how to win those awesome prizes!


Cheftonio

4 comments:

bing said...

congratulations!

happy birthday to your blog!

Anne said...

Happy birthday to cheftonio!

JL Santiago Aquino said...

congrats! :D

Cheftonio said...

@bing, @Anne, @JayL,

Thanks dude and dudettes! :)