Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Contest: Download my Ovi app and Win Gadgets!

I would like to excitedly announce 2 good news to my readers! First, my Ovi app was already available in the Nokia Ovi store since the start of May 2011! *clapclapclap* :)


...and in lieu with that, I am officially starting a new contest (My anniversary contest will end in May 30, 2011). This new contest will be for those who has Nokia phones with Ovi capabilities!

Mechanics:

1. Download Cheftonio's Ovi App via Ovi and install it in your Nokia phone
2. Take a screenshot or photo of the application with the latest article (every new article entitles you to 1 raffle entry)
3. Upload the photo and tweet/ blog* about it:
"Download @Cheftonio 's Ovi app here http://tinyurl.com/3ehn4ur & win @Miliphil / @DivoomPH gadgets. Here's the latest article (insert photo of the latest article from Ovi here)"
If you're blogging about it, write about my contest and let them know my blog is now available in Ovi.
4. Email me the following details:
Subject: Cheftonio's Ovi Contest
Name:
Address:
Contact Number (preferably mobile)
Link to your tweet/ Blog URL
5. Like the fanpage of our contest sponsor:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/MiLiPhilippines
http://www.facebook.com/#!/DivoomPH

Contest runs from May 24, 2011 to June 15, 2011. Winners will be announced on the week of June 24 in this very same post.

Prizes to be given away:

(1) Mili Power Crystal - Mobile portable battery for your Nokia, Blackberry, Samsung, LG, Apple and other microUSB devices!


(1) Divoom iTour70 - This is my most favorite among the Divoom speaker line.


Thank you to the sponsors: (Please like their pages also)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/MiLiPhilippines

http://www.rajaspeaker.com/NewTrimedia/image/cache/data/Divoom_logo-120x120.jpg
http://www.facebook.com/#!/DivoomPH

*Everytime we reach 100 entries, we will raffle of 300-peso cellphone load from the carrier of your choice (Globe, Smart and Sun)

I would also like to thank Carleen for designing my newest official logo.


We just reached a couple of numbers short of 100 entries! If it reached a hundred, we would've raffled off the 300 load! But not to worry because I'm going to personally add 2 more prizes other than the awesome sounding Divoom speakers and Handy dandy MiLi portable powerful power!

We are going to raffle off 2 more prizes:
(1) 1,500 Gift Certificates to be used in The Spa for massage or spa services
(1) 1,000 Gift Certificates to be used in The Spa for massage or spa services

I like giving bonus prizes. I've been giving away bonus prizes in most of my contests so tell your friends to join if I'm holding a contest, ok? :)

We used Random.org to select the (4) four winners of our 4 awesome prizes. Winner #1 will get the MiLi Power Crystal, Winner #2 will get the Divoom iTour70, Winner #3 will get the "The Spa"* GC worth php 1500 and Winner #4 will get the "The Spa"* GC worth php 1,000.

*Can be used for Massage or Spa services

See the screenshot below:

Congratulations! I will send you guys an email on how to claim your prizes! :)


Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


11 comments:

Online Ako Writers said...

IS\s this your email add? me@cheftonio.com

I'm just checking if I sent it correctly...

Cheftonio said...

yup, that's my email. :)

Gluck and thanks for joining :)

Gervie M. said...

why do the email i sent to you giben email account always fail? It says "Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 No Such User Here (state 14)."

Cheftonio said...

Thanks for bringing that up Gervie, for the meantime, you guys can email me at cheftonio@gmail.com

Thanks!

I'll look into that now.

Gervie M. said...

seems you have updated the ovi apps. just updated mine today. it looks much slicker. btw cn i send the other articles snapshots tomorrow?

Cheftonio said...

@Gervie,

Sure! send them over! Thanks for the support!

hidburn said...

i will cram and join :)

btw, chef, who won in your pancake house contest?

torque15 said...

i joined :)
thanks for sharing your fun app

james said...

who won in this contest, chef? too bad i'm too late. wouldn't wanted to join after adding your ovi app.

rlyn :} six8 said...

may winners na po chef?

would have wanted to join but just got back to online activity :}

Andie said...

I just got your email. OMG!!!! I so need that! Im going out of town this weekend, as in sa mga bulubundukin! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks! thanks!