Friday, September 9, 2011

Blogger App for iPhone - Now Available!


Finally! After a long long wait, Google has released their official blogging platform app for iPhone, Blogger.

The Blogger app can let you post photos, labels and location information (if you want). You can also view all the blogs you have in one account and easily switch between them.



For the photos, it will either come from your gallery or you can take photos directly.

The said iPhone app is for free. iPad users can also use the app but of course, you need to press the '2x' button to make it full screen. I like it very much because it is very easy to edit. You can even preview your blog before posting.

This post came from the Blogger app I installed in my iPad because my iPhone wasn't able to accommodate the app since my iPhone 3G version is below 3.1. A sad reality as older iPhones tend to be not future proof and of course, we know why.


This is a sample screenshot as I am doing my first blog post using the Blogger app.

As you add photos, the code for the photo will appear at the bottom of your post. What you do is, you copy the said code and place it wherever you want within the blog post. Start copying from the "div" and end with the "/div".

As of now, I'm quite happy with this app because I can now blog using my iPad! :)

Will update this post as soon as I learn new thing about it.


Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


0 comments: