Thursday, December 8, 2011

iPhone 4s Philippine Debut - Globe and Smart


A lot of people are going to get the most wonderful phone in the most wonderful time of the year this year! iPhone 4S will be released on December 16, 2011 here in the Philippines! To make things more exciting, you can actually already pre-order your units!

What's the reason that you have to be excited about in this new iPhone 4s? I'll put it in 2 sections here in my blog and read which section you like. It's for those who wants to buy or just stay with their iPhone 4.


Why I NEED to buy an iPhone 4s
  • Dual-core processor and 7x more powerful GPU
  • Siri natural language commands and dictation engine
  • 8MP camera with improved low-light performance and capture speed
  • 1080p video capture with stabilization
  • GSM/CDMA dual-mode device
  • No more death grip thanks to dual antenna design
  • 64GB option
  • Power-efficient Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
Why I should stay with my current iPhone 4 
  • Same design
  • Same screen too, both in terms of size and resolution
  • The amount of RAM is the same
  • Siri doesn't work too well for people outside the US
  • You'll manage to sap more photos and longer videos and avoid 1080p playback problems
So there. Read whichever part you want but honestly speaking, I don't think Apple made this 4S with the iPhone 4 users market in mind. They made this iPhone 4S for those who has the older iPhone units like me! I'm still using the iPhone 3G! That's 4 generations away from the upcoming iPhone 4S! The 4S is basically targetting the users still using the iPhone 1, 2, 3G and 3GS. For Apple fanatics, I am pretty sure that they'll also be upgrading their iPhone 4 to the 4S. My 3G is still usable but boy, am I drooling for that iPhone 4s!

I am still VERY excited for that iPhone 4S launch! I also use a prepaid Smart but since I am a Globe postpaid subscriber and I use supersurf unlimited internet, it is just practical to get an iPhone 4S from Globe.

Can't wait until the 16th! It's a Merry Christmas after all! :)

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


-->

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good observation. But perhaps what's written in the site is the current support, which is only Globe. This can change when Smart releases this December 16.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Cheftonio!

It's there! Check out this link: http://www.apple.com/asia/iphone/buy/#ph

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Smart has the habit of bragging to promote their name and be above the list leaving the true fact that it's still not "there". Just like way back in 2005, claiming they already have 3G within Metro Manila and they are the first to carry 3G technology. The truth is, not a single 3G equipment is present on their backyard.

Sally said...

Woo, at last. Smart launched iPhone 4s. Might as well give it a shot.