Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Honda CRV 2012 Manila - Interior and Exterior Photos

2012 Honda CRV - Asian Version
The first batch of Honda CRV came completely from Japan. Like the Honda Civic, the second batch would probably come from Thailand already. Ever since the April 23 launch of the 2012 Honda CRV here in Manila, I was excited to see one on the road. Even on the internet, I've been looking for a local Manila unit photo that is user contributed either on Facebook or Twitter or the blogs (I've only been seeing PR photos and professional photos). Well, since I can't see any, I'll contribute by sharing photos so that others can take a closer look.

Exterior Images - Manila Philippines unit, 2012 Honda CRV
Side profile looks a bit like Volvo XC60
Volvo XC60
Definitely improved a lot compared to the previous version.
Shark fin antenna
Love the chin!
Neat engine room

Interior Images - 2012 Honda CRV in Manila
2012 Honda CRV cockpit - Feels very premium
Vanity mirror with light
Push button drink holder

Radio panel console

View of the front cockpit from the back

Arm rest has a suede-like material

Close up view of the middle portion

Love the gauge!!!

Seatbelt organizer for the rear middle passenger

Another cigarette lighter port in the center console and AUX
...looking back.
That's about it for my 888th blog post. Will post a video of the rear easy fold down seats soon.

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



-->

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Honda CRV is great aside from looks and durability, speed and performance is also great. Kailan kaya ako magkakaroon nito. :D

Karen said...

I really love honda. Ganda nung interior ah.