Monday, May 21, 2012

Talking Visayan Bangus

There's this video spreading on Youtube about a talking milk fish. Locally, it is known as "Bangus". The live news turned rescue of the fish by the reporter was done in good faith, because the Bangus named Johnny Sarangani was asking for help, to save him from the dirty waters of a certain pond.

It is said that the best bangus comes from Sarangani Bay. Watch the video:

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



-->

2 comments:

Leo said...

Wow talking bangus, haha, if there is I want it to be my pet. Milkfish is one of my favorite fishes kahit na maraming buto ok lang. :D

Bert said...

HAHA.. nice video. Katawanan kaayo ang makasulti nga bangus..(nakakatawa talaga ang nakapagsasalitang bangus) haha