Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Researching on Real Estate Websites

I have a few interesting web development projects lately that I've been working on. My team has been very knowledgeable and patient on the project. I want to share a very good real estate website that web developers can use as a guide when having related clients.


It's not a local website, it's a company selling Calgary real estate (Link: Calgary Realtors)
Why it's nice? In each property they are selling, it has:
1) Very neat and uncluttered
2) Complete with details
3) Photos of the real estate
4) Map, street view and bird's eye view via Google maps
5) and a very interesting feature called "walk score"

Walk score features the distance of certain important establishments near the property you are looking at. It will be based on where the property is until you reach a certain establishment. For example, for this property, the nearest Grocery is Sobeys and it is 1.8km from the said property.

Happy to have found this Calgary realtor's website as I can use it as a guide for future projects. Very detailed. Right now, my real estate ads (Philippine properties) are posted in Sulit.com.ph and other similar ad sites. I'll have a similar site made one day.

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


2 comments:

Beth Chua said...

Salamat po author sa information. Magandang website nga yan para sa mga nagpapalanong bumili ng bagong bahay.

Cris Monde said...

This is really a good site for those who are looking and wants to buy their property online. Thank you for sharing the site.

Real Estate Web Design