Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Forever21 Good Finds


 I'm not really a fashionista and I don't really spend much on clothing unless it's a good deal. Yesterday, we had a chance to go around and I went to Forever 21 to check out their latest offers in clothing and I found a great deal on some of their skinny jeans.

Priced at 555, I couldn't help but take a second look and tried them on. Although not too thick, this type of jeans is perfect for the hot summers that we have here in Manila. Not too sure if that's been their standard pricing or it's just price-slash, but a lot of ladies had been trying them out as well since the price is affordable. 
They have colors in blue, grey and black. I got the grey one since the color is perfect for most of my tops.
Oh by the way, there will be a sale at Forever21 Megamall on May 3-5! You can get upto 50% off on fabulous items! 

Lanna
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


-->

0 comments: