Monday, April 1, 2013

Smart X Opera Mini Unlimited Internet Offer for 15 Pesos

Image from fonearena.com
The usual concern when people first try to surf the internet using their mobile phones is the cost involved. Telcos has also great offers when it comes to specific websites. Like unlimited Facebook for 1 or 2 days for just X pesos. It's great, yes, but for people that needs more than that, this offer from Smart and Opera Mini is for you!

In a bit, I will tell you the cheapest way to access unlimited number of websites using Smart.

As a business owner and a blogger, it is very important that I am always connected. On my most recent trip during the holy week  I went up north to discover places and bond with the family. Internet was still essential for me because I need to monitor my business and go online even when I am in the middle of nowhere! It was a very good thing that I am on Smart because they've got a wide coverage! Those with me who used another network had a hard time accessing the internet. They only got to use 3g internet on selected places.

I use internet more than I do sms and calls nowadays! This is why being connected is very important for me! For others who are like me who uses Facebook, Twitter more than texting and calling, Smart's new offer is a sure hit! For only P15 pesos a day, you can surf across unlimited number of websites! That's the lowest unlimited surfing that I know of!


Here are the available packages:
PackageSRPKeywordAccess Codes
Unli Opera Mini 1 DayPhp 15.00OPERA15211 (Smart Prepaid, Smart Regular Postpaid, Talk N' Text, Infinity)
Unli Opera Mini 5 DaysPhp 60.00OPERA60


All you need to do is download the browser at m.opera.com
For smartphones, download Opera Mini from Google Play or iTunes 
Text "Opera 15" to 211
You can also visit: http://bit.ly/SmartOperaUnlisurf15

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


-->

0 comments: