Saturday, June 22, 2013

Lifeproof for iPhone 5: Actual Water Test Video

I'm a fan of phone cases and I don't think I'll pass up on having a Lifeproof for my iPhone 5. I don't plan to submerge it daily underwater. It's just additional protection for my phone and having the liberty to use it around water from time to time whenever I need it.

I must warn you though that there are a lot of fake Lifeproof cases in the market. On my next post, I will teach you how to spot a fake Lifeproof case by just looking at the box and the case itself. Don't be fooled as your phone will be damaged as fake Lifeproof cases might look the same but has no quality.


Curious if it really works, I got myself one of the original Lifeproof cases I'm selling and water tested it.

I'll do more tests soon and also upload it here.

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


-->

0 comments: