Thursday, June 6, 2013

Glee Cast and Happiness Ambassadors will Launch Mystery Crates

I just came from Siem Reap, Cambodia and I was surprised on how they have no malls there. The biggest grocery there was this:


The guide said that this was where most of the smaller stores and restaurants buy their stocks from. Imagine that!

In Manila, it's like almost each city has their own mall! Huge malls, community malls, super stores, grocery stores and even mini grocery stores! The one I photographed above is considered a mini grocery when placed in Manila.

Malls in Manila now has to create extra efforts to calling the attention of customers because of the huge selection of malls you can visit when in Manila. Take for example a new mall in Taguig. They even invited a Hollywood celebrity to join them in opening the mall. (But I still won't visit that mall because of their violations).


Now, there are red boxes with a timer in some malls. Not sure if this is another gimmick or a new promo to attract more customers but it sure looks intriguing enough that I will try my best to be there when the countdown will be finished.

I was informed that 4 Glee cast members, Becca Tobin, Melissa Benoist, Jacob Artist and Dean Geyer PLUS 4 "Happiness Ambassadors", Julia Montes, Joseph Marco, Enchong Dee and Kathryn Bernardo will be present to reveal the big surprise in the said malls where the red boxes are present (Trinoma, Market Market and Glorietta)


Check out my next article about it as I find more information for you guys about this big surprise. Glee for coke! Yey!

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


-->

0 comments: