Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Robinsons Malls Red Hot Sale: Time Depot [GShock Watches]

Out of all the stores I visited at the Robinsons Red Hot Sale, only Time Depot stood out because most of it are either apparel-related, sports, shoes and hardware. This is the only watch shop I visited because I have this fascination for G-Shock watches.


My latest purchase. The "G-Shock GD-120CM-8ER G-Shock Uhr Watch Montre Camo Pack" 
Here are the watches I saw in Time Depot! It was G-Shock heaven! I was tempted to get one but then, I already have one too many. If you want, go check them out and get 10% ~ 20% off their Casio GShock watches while the Red Hot Sale is ongoing! Here are the ones available that day.










Other than Gshock watches, they also carry other watch brands. As seen in the photo above, there are other offers as well like Citibank and Metrobank offers. If you are on the look out for other sale items, check out some of the sale finds I found below. It's really a Red Hot Sale for all because it's about hardware, shoes, gadgets etc. I wasn't able to visit all because I was there for a limited time but if you check out other blogger's finds, you can see that almost everything is really on sale. Toys, women's fashion, kids wear etc.

Check out other sale items from the Robinsons Mall Red Hot Sale:
Apparels
Shoes/ Sports
Watches
Hardware
Gadgets

Here are the participating Robinsons branches:
Robinsons Galleria
Robinsons Place Manila
Robinsons Magnolia
Forum Robinsons
Robinsons Metro East
Robinsons Place Malolos
Robinsons Starmills
Robinsons Angeles
Robinsons Place Pangasinan
Robinsons Place Santiago
Robinsons Ilocos
Robinsons Cainta
Robinsons Place Imus
Robinsons Place Dasmarinas
Robinsons Place Lipa
Robinsons Town Mall Los Banos
Robinsons Place Palawan
Robinsons Fuente
Robinsons Place Bacolod
Robinsons Place Dumaguete
Robinsons Place Iloilo
Robinsons Place Roxas
Robinsons Place Gensan
Robinsons Place Butuan
Robinsons Supermarket Pulilan
Robinsons Supermarket Cabanatuan


Robinsons Red Hot Sale happens on August 1-31, 2014

More info?


Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

0 comments: