Saturday, October 25, 2014

iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus [Pre-registration now open]

Smart has now opened the pre-registration page for those people interested to get a subsidized iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus units. Basing it on the previous years, Smart has been very competitive in these offers and we are hoping that they will still remain the better choice compared to Globe. As soon as they release their plan offerings, we'll make a comparison between them.


In the meantime, if you are interested in the new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus from Smart, check out this link and pre-register: http://smrt.ph/smartiphone6

It's not my habit to upgrade every time a new model arrives but the iPhone 6 plus is really getting me excited! Other than the great reviews I've read on how the camera performs, I can't wait to have a larger sized iPhone! It's going to aid me in my live blogging escapades.


I might know someone who can lend me one and we'll post a quick review here soon.

More info? Check out this link: http://smrt.ph/smartiphone6

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

0 comments: