Sunday, October 5, 2014

iPhone Tests: How well will it do if burned, freezed, dropped from a building, rolled over by a truck and shot.

Was browsing through some test videos and thought, "has anyone did a fire test already?" Everyone is doing drop test, water test, scratch test etc. Even the famous blender tested devices inside their blenders. Will I gain enough revenue if I did such video to get myself another device? Crazy thought, right? Well, I was surprised on the tests that had already been done when I searched Youtube! I'm not yet that rich and stupid to do these test but as others can afford them, let's just sit back and watch. Check out the tests below:



iPhone 5 VS Toyota Land Cruiser


iPhone 5 VS Gasoline Fire


iPhone 5 launched 200 feet up in the sky


iPhone 5 extreme drop test


iPhone 5s VS Liquid Nitrogen


iPhone 5s VS 50 Caliber rifle


There's a lot more out there but for the finale, remember the hoax message circulating around the internet regarding charging your devices using microwave? Here's what will happen.



Hope you enjoyed!

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

0 comments: