Thursday, August 13, 2015

Mommy Corner: Tiger Thermal Soup Cup for Toddler Meals

I have been a Tiger kid as long as I could remember. When I was younger, almost all of my lunchboxes were purchased in HongKong because there were a whole lot of lunchboxes made by Tiger that we could choose from. It's a good thing though that because there are a lot of people nowadays who use this brand, Tiger has been quite visible in almost all department stores in Manila.

Because my son's meals is very important (and I couldn't stress that enough). I always make sure that it is served hot even when we are eating out. Just recently, I was able to purchase this Tiger thermal Soup Cup from Lazada and I'm very happy because it was able to keep my baby's food warm for a long period of time. 

Priced at Php 1,500.00 and available in 3 colors (Green Pea, Red Tomato, Pumpkin Orange), Tiger's Thermal Soup Cup has the perfect size especially for toddlers. What I loved about it is that it has a fold-able spoon /fork that you can carry on the top container which makes it easier to carry around. The capacity of which is 380ml and it's inner body is made of stainless steel so it is very safe to hold your baby's hot meals.
Upper cover can be opened to store the foldable spoon/fork

Foldable Spoon/Fork
Lanna
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments: