Saturday, March 12, 2016

Smart Now Offers Double Data Allocation under Smart Big Bytes 50

Just recently announced, Smart is now doubling the data allocation for open access on their Smart Big Bytes 50. Open access simply means that you can use the allocated data any how you like it! Other than that, there is an additional 600MB for iflix, FOX, and Spinnr. This offer is made greater because this package is valid for 3 days! To know more on what's included, check out the rest of the post.

The Smart Big Bytes 50 package can be availed by texting "BIG50" and sending it to 9999. Valid for 3 days, it comes with the following:
700MB data for open access +
600MB data for Youtube, iflix, and other video sites


This is a limited offer only valid from March 10 to June 10,2016! Double the data, double the fun with Big Bytes 50 because for just 50 pesos, you get 700MB+600MB valid for 3 days and this is very affordable.

What makes this offer even better is that Smart mobile data speeds has been fast, reliable and constant. I do "speedtests" from time to time and I'm happy to average 5 to 25Mbps when connected to their LTE network. Do follow me on Instagram @AQC to check out all the speedtests I do from time to time.

Imagine all the things you can do with that data allocation. No more "data tipid" modes! You can now watch iflix all weekend! Or relax at the beach listening to some tunes via Spinnr. For me, I tried to learn SUP for my upcoming vacation by watching Youtube videos.


To subscribe, text "BIG50" and send it to 9999
For more info, visit: http://smrt.ph/bb50


Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

0 comments: