Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Digital Filipino's Upcoming E-Commerce Summit 2009

Guys and gals! DigitalFilipino has done it again! They have organized an E-Commerce summit with the theme,

http://user6724.websitewizard.com/images/ecs09-468x60.jpg

The DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit 2009 is an intensive 2-day educational seminar on e-commerce where e-commerce players and industry practitioners will deliver talks on a big-picture perspective (keynote-style) discussing findings and insight that they haven't mostly shared before but still reflective of their respective experiences. This event is aimed at Entrepeneurs and business owners, Managers, Investors and business development consultants, and Educators.

This will happen on November 12 & 13, 2009 at the Hotel Intercontinental, Makati City.

Being online practically 25/8 (if there is only such), I always am in the search for new learnings and insights from gurus and industry leaders. I love reading AND I also love listening.

The upcoming Digital Filipino E-commerce summit to be held in Hotel Intercon in Makati is a very interesting summit to attend. Business owners big or small, start-ups and developed companies all need to grow and adapt new learnings. To be updated, you must know where to find the most up-to-date information.

As for me, I am very interested to listen to Donald Lim's talk about State of Internet and Mobile Commerce Market Growth. (He is one of my role models as I stated in Anton's class). Being in the industry and training to be a better enterpreneur and netrenuer, any new information like this can really help you find the edge you can develop to outwit, outplay and survive this already highly populated industry.

Also, I'm really curious on how one monitors online campaigns. This is where Mr. Eric Ramirez, Chairman of Nuffnang Philippines comes in. If you can see my top most portion of this blog, you can see a Nuffnang button. Yes, I am one of the bloggers that displays their ads.

Last but not the least, having an online business here in the Philippines where not all are very confident just yet, I would also like to learn on how do I prevent the fear of fraud from stopping me grow my online business.

This conference is not possible without the following:
DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit
DigitalFilipino Web Awards
and
Globe GCASH

1 comments:

FlairCandy said...

Nice to meet you at the event and congratulations for winning! ^_^