Friday, April 6, 2012

Vitality Value Meal Dog Food

I like blogging about food and this time, I'm blogging about dog food. Nope, I didn't personally try it! But I'm letting Mylo try it. Mylo is pure breed pomeranian dog and I'll let him try it! I'm not sure if your dogs read blogs too but this feature is for them!

ValueMeal’s main ingredient is pure lamb and beef. As lamb is not as common as chicken, it is less likely to cause allergies. Moreover, ValueMeal contains whole grains, aiding for better digestion; and omega-6 that helps produce shiny coat.

Bone shaped dog food! Cool!
I tried cracking one open and the inside is semi-hallow. It was crunchy based on my cracking (not my tasting hehe). It looks like a pale-r Koko Krunch, don't you tihnk?

In addition to the above-mentioned benefits, after feeding your pet ValueMeal, they will produce firm stool that does not smell that bad. This benefit is attributed to the right level of protein – as excessive protein and other undigested food nutrients cause smelly feces; and the fiber from whole grains.

Yes, one of the disadvantages of having a dog from my point of view is their smelly poop. Even though they can be trained, I dislike cleaning their droppings. Mylo is a highly intelligent dog. He has a lot of potential. He learned how to sit, stay and do "give me fives" at an early age. His give me five though is 3 times. My cousin-in-laws Pom is even more intelligent. Here's a Youtube video of Sundae:
[Video to follow]

A dog's diet is very critical to his health and improvement. Just like humans, how you take care of your body in terms of what you eat determine you're overall condition (of course, with the right amount of exercise and discipline).

Adding credibility to the brand is its certification from the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control
Points (HACCP) a system that looks into food and pharmaceutical safety. Not to mention, the product is developed and manufactured in Australia.

Enjoying his doggy-treat shaped dog food!

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


6 comments:

Yorkie Puppies for sale in California said...

This is nice food for dog. And also provide nice information here. Before one month ago I try this food on my pet and he is loving it. The test of this food is great.

Cheftonio said...

Yes. i agree. My dog loves it!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! Thanks for your blog.. i was lazily browsing (while working) and trying to search for people who loves VITALITY VALUEMEAL (for their dogs i mean.. hehe). We have super less variety of premium dogfood here in the Philippines and i really can't find anything that's worth buying. The fact that it's HACCP certified and manufactured in Australia, it's good enough for me. Actually the first time my dogs tried this, their fur has become really, really shiny.. and yes, less smelly poop (smaller too)!! The reason i was tryin to look for good reviews was because of it's low rating in the www.dogfoodanalysis.com... i refuse to believe such websites. They keep telling consumers to go with something natural (meaning: more expensive food)..I think as long as our dogs love this dogfood, and it has magnificent results, then we should stick with VITALITY VALUEMEAL. I just wish the price isn't that high.. :/ My dogs by the way are: Black Lab, Beagle and mixed Pin-Tzu. Your review is very significant to "researchers" like me! so THANKS!!! :) P.S.: I tried to taste this dogfood, 1 kibble only, and it tastes like salty cardboard. Haha! - From DogLover

Dog Food said...

Great placement and nice information you shared with us i am looking to forward from here.
Thanks



Dog Food

Roy said...

I love dogs, especially those fluffy ones so I think this will be a good foods for my pet. Might as well give this a try.

Jane Hermosa said...

Mukhang ayus nga to ah. Try ko yan, baka magustuhan ni browny ko..