Thursday, September 13, 2012

Apple iPhone 5: Official image from Apple.com

It left like New Year's Eve to me last night. It was 1am last night when the Apple iPhone 5 media event started. I was so sleepy I wasn't able to wait for it. Woke up around 2am just to check what it looks like and what it's called then woke up around 5am to check out the features.

I've read a few comments already from different websites ranging from good to not so good. For me, you can't really compare Apple with other gadgets. In terms of features, yes, but iOS itself is different enough that  the OS itself is an important feature for me.

I have tried S3. Not contented with it. I'm not a hardcore Apple fan because I don't use Mac as my computer. I've tried windows phone before (not the latest) and it was just so-so for me. I'm also not a fan of expensive Android phones because I can buy an Android phone for a way lower price.

I've been waiting for this new iPhone because my iPhone 3g is so dependable that even after years of using it heavily, it's still there, alive and kicking. This is the main reason why I am sticking to Apple. I just hope that the new iPhone 5 will have a similar or better quality that can also last long.




Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


-->

5 comments:

Rayven said...

Wow, iPhone 5s, I want to have one of those. The features we're better than the previous ones.

Ivan said...

iPhone 5s is really one of the most durable phones with great features. Aside from its good looks, it is always user and environment-friendly.

Josh said...

It seems that apple is continuing to develop their iPhones. They may look similar than their older versions, but the features really had a great improvement.

Jake Albure said...

iphone is the best smartphone. I know its Expensive but its worth the price.

Anonymous said...

i agree sa inoy. Thanks author sa info.