Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mission: Eliminate MILF!

How I miss playing that game. 5 or 6 years back, I was an avid fan of the Red Alert series of games.

The Philippine government still do not want to call the MILF terrorists when clearly, they are. They are just fooling around with the government and sadly, this side of the world is where people are obliged to follow because everyone is watching them.

I am sick and tired of hearing about the destruction brought by the MILF in the daily news and if I were just the president, this would be my 2 step plan.

1. Evacuate all civilians in Mindanao terrorist-infested areas to another land like somewhere in Visayas (Temporarily).
2. Search and destroy every possible corners of it.
http://www.gamasutra.com/galleries/visual_art/eric_gooch/emg_work4.jpg

How I wish we had tanks like those. Most of our Armored Personnel Carriers won't even start and breaks down even before an encounter.

I do not care about CHR and the talks.

If CHR cares so much, why don't they talk with the MILF's then?

0 comments: