Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Globe Super One for your Special One

When I first saw this in a TV commercial, I immediately thought about one thing - enrolling that significant other and yourself to the Globe Super One plan.

Someone I know, let's call him Sam, sends out an average of 300 SMS daily - all this is just an exchange of message between his girlfriend and him. On weekends, this goes up to 400 texts! As if Sam's mobile phone keypad isn't smokin' hot just yet, it doesn't stop there! Since the girl is usually out of town, Sam and his girlfriend talks an average of 1 to 2 hours a night!



Do the math. Of course, for a better coverage and a clearer signal, the Php 150 per person is a very good choice to make. This is why I think the Globe Super One will be successful. Relationship and romance is a huge market here in the Philippines! :)

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8563/globesuperone.jpg
I got the information below from the Globe Super One page:
Super Sulit because you can choose and pay only for your closest friends and family. P150/month (for Postpaid and My Fully Loaded Plan) or P175/month for My Super Plan. This is exclusive connectivity especially made for the most important people in your life.

Super Flexible because you can change your Super One numbers as often as every month.* What's more, you can register as many numbers as you want:

For Postpaid/My Fully Loaded Plan, text:
SUPERONE ON to 8888.

For My Super Plan, text:
MY SUPERONE to 8888.

Don't be satisfied with being number one. Be the only One, the Super One!

Learn more about Super One with these helpful FAQs.

*Applicable to My Super Plan and My Fully Loaded Plan only.
Promo Period: June 25-September 15, 2010.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 3575, Series of 2010.

To all bloggers out there, Globe Super One has something in store for you!


I suggest you go read the Globe Super One Blogger Contest and go win yourself an Android phone :)

Cheftonio

2 comments:

The Food Alphabet said...

thanks for this post alvin!!

The Food Alphabet said...

Thanks for this post