Sunday, July 4, 2010

LBC Pera Padala Testimonials

http://en.wikipilipinas.org/images/thumb/c/c8/LBC.jpeg/100px-LBC.jpeg
For every need comes a solution. This is why LBC is helping the education of OFWs' kids by ensuring that their tuition fee reaches them without any problems.

LBC has been helping Filipinos locally by their services and as their newest services, they are now helping OFWs overseas.

Here are some testimonials and experiences from real people.

Asma spent her childhood growing up in near a relocation area for former squatters. She saw firsthand the depressed conditions of other families, whose children were unable to go to school. Even at that age, she realized how much of a difference her mother’s remittances made in their way of life.

“Mama only went home once or twice a year: Christmas and, sometimes on my birthday. Occasionally, a classmate of mine would ask if I ever felt tampo (resentful) of my Mama because she was away most of the time. I always replied ‘No’ because if my Mama didn’t work abroad, I would not be able to go to school at all. I loved going to my school because I had a lot of friends there and they helped ease my longing for Mama,” says Asma.

Asma points out that her mother would always tell her to study well, to value the cash and other items being sent to her.

“Mama always told me how hard it was to work as a nurse while she was so far away from me and my brother. She said that her remittances were her way of taking care of us and showing us her love. My tuition would always arrive on time whenever Mama sent it to us through LBC Peso Padala. It ensured that I never missed my classes and I continued my schooling until I finished my course,” she says.

Asma adds that seeing her mom’s sacrifice inspired her to study hard so she could get good grades and finish her education. It was a big help that she never had any problems whenever her school tuition was concerned. “Without those remittances sent by my Mama, I would not have the life I’m living now,” she says.

Families of millions of OFWs and Filipino migrant workers rely on LBC Peso Padala as their lifeline, receiving the money needed to supply their needs as their providers work in far-off places. LBC Peso Padala is fast and reliable, facilitating same-day encashment deliveries of money remittances.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3058/lbc02.jpg
LBC Peso Padala remittances can be received through instant branch pick-up at any of the 850 LBC branches nationwide. LBC is committed to serving Filipinos no matter where they are, serving as a vital link between OFWs, migrant workers, and family members around the world. 

For more info, visit http://www.lbcexpress.com/
Cheftonio

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have been using LBC express with my online shopping website. Very reliable courier service I must say. Also the preferred choice of my clients. Keep up the good work!