Monday, July 12, 2010

Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2010 - A Source of Financial Wealth

I had the privelege to attend the money expo and wealth summit seminar last July 2 and 3, 2010 and I can say that there is no better way to start the second half of 2010 than to attend the Money Summit & Wealth Expo!

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/3631/iluvlearningmoneyexpowe.jpg

Within 2 days, experts shared to us the knowledge they had on their respective niches on how to build your wealth using multiple ways.

I already heard some of the speakers talk before and I was glad because my memory and motivation was once again reignited. Attending seminars and lectures won't make you more succesful than what you are already right now. It's what you do with the new found knowledge that matters.

I love attending seminars like these because I always love to learn new things. Just last summer, I attended a Real Estate Management class which was waaay out of my league (I am a graduate of an IT course) but, nevertheless, I gained a lot of knowledge.

The moment you stop learning, you start dying. Attend seminars quarterly. Even monthly if circumstances permit.

Looking forward to the next money summit and wealth expo! :)

Thanks to ILuvLearning and  Boy Kuripot for hosting the contest

Cheftonio

0 comments: