Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shark Cage Diving and Sky Diving - 2 of the items in my Bucket List

It's been awhile since I posted personal thoughts here in my blog. Well, I just thought that today, I want to write about some of the items in my bucket list. Recently, I've been pondering about this life of ours. We don't know when it'll end. I'm perfectly contented with my life right now but that doesn't mean I'm not seeking for improvement. It's actually working out like this -- I'm so contented with my life that I want to achieve more.

I don't consider myself as a risk taker but some people say that I am. To tell you the truth, I'm just trying to avoid "what-ifs". If I think something is feasible, I go ahead with it. Although I know I'm not always right. It's not like I'm going into a darkroom full of mousetraps. I try to shed some light on the path I'm going to take prior.

I'm so blessed this year that I was able to take several vacations. For my own record, this would be the year that I had the most vacations and I am not complaining. I think I have 1 or 2 more trips this year and a major one next year.


http://www.silveroaklimo.com/Portals/38047/images/Nashville-Bucket-List.png
What's in your bucket list? I want to know so I can add it to my list if I like your idea. :) (leave a comment below)

In my major trip next year, there are 2 things I want to do. Well, we only live once.

Cage diving with Sharks

*Just to let you know, THIS VIDEO is not the usual shark cage diving you will experience. You're lucky if you spot 2 or 3 basing it from my research.

Skydiving


Sounds fun, right? I tried scuba diving 2 or 3 times before so I'm more confident to breath underwater. I also have tried parasailing several times. Not like all those experiences are the same with the 2 items in my  bucket list above but, you get the feeling.

I'm still going to wait and pounce on the opportunity when the other items in my bucket list arrives.

Cheftonio

0 comments: