Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Starbucks in Batanes

Still here in Batanes. We were supposed to be home this morning but our flight was moved because there was no flights out last November 27. Anyway, we are having a blast here!








I brought with me my laptop but... I forgot my laptop cord!! Thank God I can do work with my iPad, even though it's very minimal. Anyway, Fundacion Pacita is awesome!!! This is probably the best thing about Batanes!

I documented my entire trip here and will post a blog about it soon. I will just finish my coffee break and continue working.

Going to Batanes or somewhere without Starbucks? Bring Starbucks VIA Ready Brew (more info below)! It's available in all Starbucks outlet throughout the Philippines! No kidding, it's soooooo good! (will post more details about it)






For your flight needs to Batanes, check out Seair's website > http://www.flyseair.com/

More information below, regarding Starbucks VIA Ready Ready Brew:
Starbucks via Ready Brew Now Available in PH(2)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous photo, you even managed to make the cow's backside look picturesque! LOL. Didn't know Starbucks was available as instant coffee here, thanks for posting.

Ritz Carlton Time Share said...

Wow, this is great news for "coffeholic travelers". Even me I love to take coffee in a wonderful place like Batanes. Thanks for sharing this informative post.

Cheftonio said...

@Claire,

No, I bought it in Manila and brought it with me to Batanes :)

Cheftonio said...

@ritz,

Yes, never be without great coffee anymore! :)

Iya said...

Nice idea to bring starbucks to Batanes. Great coffee indeed. Please share more of your recent Batanes trip. I'm excited to read bout it