Sunday, March 6, 2011

2011 Phil International Pyro Musical Feb 26, 2011 Photos

I forgot where I went last February 26 but all I know is, I wasn't able to watch the Pyro Musical competition in Mall of Asia. Here's some tips if you plan to watch the Pyro competition in SM Mall of Asia.

This was really unplanned and surprising. My dad reminded me of the pyro thing going on and asked me to check the top floor of our place. Lo and behold! I was amazed that I can see it from afar! I immediately took photos of it.

Here are the photos from the 2011 Philippine International Pyro Musical last February 26, 2011 - China VS France:

 To check out the rest of the photos, click








Last night, I also watched the pyro musical but I was more ready this time. I used a longer lens, setup a comfy chair and had a little snack while I'm at it. Too bad I won't be in Manila for the Philippines VS. Australia one. I'll probably be in the competing country that day. Hope you enjoyed the photos! :)


Cheftonio

0 comments: