Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Best Portable Mouse Ever

I'm not talking about rodents here. I'm talking about the mouse that you are probably using right now or if not, you might be using your track pad and like me, you're probably having a hard time too! You know how I hate using my laptop track pad? I have a spare mouse in my office, in my laptop bag and at home other than the mouse that I always use.

Well, this mouse will change the way you use your laptop... FOREVER!



Some of the awesome features of the Swiftpoint mouse:
Small and easy to use.
Plug and play. No need to install anything.
Charge it for 30 seconds and you can use it for 1 hour!
Charge it for 90 minutes and you can use it for 4 months!
Long range operation (Up to 10 feet)
Use it for a few minutes and you can get used to how the scroll, right click and left click works.
Slide scroll is awesome! (Check out the wheel like looking thing at the mouse above)
1000 dpi micro optical technology
Up direction is always up. Very accurate!
Smart touch sensor ensures that the pointer only moves when you want it to.


Package includes:
Swiftpoint Mouse
USB Receiver (Also acts as the charger)
Parking Accessory
User guide

The small thing there is the receiver / charger. See the 'cross' like sensor? That ensures the accuracy of your movement.

Actual usage

Here's a video from Swiftpoint


My recommendation:
If you hate track pad, this swiftpoint mouse is for you.
If you love portability, this swiftpoint mouse is for you.
If you like accuracy, this swiftpoint mouse is for you.


I'm so used to using my Swiftpoint mouse that I can't even imagine using my old mouse already.

Cheftonio

2 comments:

George said...

Too small, RSI inducing :)

Cheftonio said...

@George,

Yup, It's small but it mimics how you move your hands when you write with a pen. :)

Try it. :)