Thursday, June 2, 2011

Great Barrier Reef Marine Life | Australia

I wanted to share with you guys how beautiful Great Barrier Reef was. I hope we could all help save and protect the natural resources we have so the future generations can also see them.

Speaking of, I would like to encourage you to participate in this year's Blog Action Day. This year, it's about Saving our Coral Reefs and Seas!

Here are some ways you can participate: (from http://savephilippineseas.com)

  • Tweet, Plurk, or post to spread the word about this event: Share or repost this announcement.
  • Use the Twitter hashtag #reefwatchPH.
  • Spread the savephilippineseas.com URL.
  • Repost and share our official campaign badge (to be posted soon so please come back!).
  • Most importantly, on June 8, join the Blog Action Day from your favorite social media channels (blog, Tumblr, Posterous, Twitter, Plurk, Facebook, etc.
For more information, visit:
http://savephilippineseas.com/2011/05/28/join-the-june-8-blog-action-day-to-save-our-coral-reefs-and-seas/
http://blogwatch.tv/news/tweeps-netizens-call-for-action-on-saving-philippine-seas/

Let us all help in spreading awareness and encourage action for the betterment of our environment and natural resources.

Below are some photos I took on my recent trip to Great Barrier Reef in Australia. I hope we can get all the help in spreading the awareness, not only in the Philippines but to the whole world as well. (Photo taken by me and my friends, using a Canon D10)




 























Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget, June 8 is a blog action day. A call for action on saving Philippine seas.

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


0 comments: