Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Honda CRV 2012 Photos

The now old 2007 design Honda CRV
Update: The new Honda CRV will be launched on April 26, 2012 here in the Philippines! (read more: http://cheftonio.blogspot.com/2012/04/2012-honda-crv-here-in-philippines.html )

Actual photos of the 2012 Honda CRV- http://cheftonio.blogspot.com/2012/05/honda-crv-2012-manila-interior-and.html

I'm a fan of the current CRV which came out last 2007. But honestly, the front grill of the current design looks a bit awkward. Other than that, I love the overall design. As I was browsing my favorite car sites this morning, I saw a headline that made my heart pound fast! A new Honda CRV for 2012! Wohoo! (Photos below)


What I like about the new design is the improved curves and 100x better front grills. I love how the grills compliment the headlamps and the smooth curves on the side of this SUV. But before we all get excited, I doubt that the actual unit will have the same wheels, smoked headlamps, tinted windows and lower body cladding -- still hoping that the unit will come with all that but nevertheless, I would still have them installed if ever I would have a chance to own one.

It will also have enhanced features and improved fuel economy, according to the Honda website. The photo above is an official photo as it has already been available in the 2012 Honda CRV webpage.

Th photo above is from Car and Driver. It was released just recently too and I'm excited to see how the rear part of the Honda CRV 2012 looks when uncovered. On September 2011, photos will be all over the internet because the new 2012 CRV will debut in the Orange County International Auto Show in Anaheim.


The new design reminds me of my favorite Volvo XC60. You can compare it side by side and see that it has some similarities. Features-wise, of course, the Volvo wins. Still, I'm so excited to see interior photos of the Honda CRV 2012.

More info about the Honda CRV 2012
http://automobiles.honda.com/future-cars/

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


0 comments: