Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Super Hero Skit in Eastwood from Advil

Last July 1, there were reports of people who 'encountered' montsters in the Eastwood Open park. I was informed that it all started when some people gave out flyers, warning people about pain monsters roaming around the area. Then this happened:




Pain monsters called the legion of pain (Bodypain, Headache, Toothache and Dysmenorrhea) started to threaten the people around. After awhile, a tablet superhero called tabletman appeared. The tabletman tried to defend the people but to no avail, the legion of pain were too strong. After the pain monsters threatened the people again, another set of heroes appeared. They were called the Advil Liqui Force. A little fight sequence, some slash and bashes and the Advil Liqui Force defeated the pain monsters.

This skit reminded me of the Batman skit I watched when I was in Australia's Movie World theme park. It brings back memories. On another note, this is a great campaign from Advil because it reaches out to a wide range of age groups and gives them a better understanding of what the Advil Liqui-Gel Can do. (Here's someone who was really there)

The gist from the skit is, Advil Liqui-Gel is a fast and effective way to ease pain caused by Body pain, headache, toothache and dysmenorrhea.

Nice. Well, you can have fun with pain after all if you know how to defeat it.

How was the video for you? Message sent across well? Let me know.

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comments:

Ryan said...

I think I caught a glimpse of myself in the video. Oops.

Kidding.

How come I missed this? Sad.