Friday, July 1, 2011

Yogurt for a non-yogurt lover: Yoh-gurt Froz

Roaming around the mall the entire afternoon and wanting to rest a bit, we happen to pass by the basement section of Shangri-La mall where we saw a clean set of white tables and chairs. I was surprised to discover that there's a quaint yogurt shop peacefully located in the corner of the entrance, right before Rustan's grocery.


It was a Yoh-gurt Froz yogurt shop (Yoh-Froz). I'm not a yogurt lover by nature but decided to take a shot and tried it. My fiance and I ordered the chocolate waffle topped with a serving of yogurt with sliced banana sprinkled with almonds and chocolate syrup.

The waffle was crunchy and complemented well with the sliced bananas on top of it. The yogurt, which is the highlight was good as well, considering I am not a yogurt lover. It actually felt good to be eating a dessert that was healthy for a change.


The service was also fast. YohFroz Shangrila is also a good spot to hangout. It's one place in the entire mall where you can get a little bit of privacy because it's a bit hidden, couple of wall sockets and a free fast wifi. If your parents plan to go to the grocery, you can hang out here, grab a yogurt and relax while surfing the net.


Eating yogurt is doing your health a favor. It's one dessert you won't feel guilty about. Soon enough, I'll be trying out new yogurt places and see if I like them too. I'll also tell you which yogurt places a non-yogurt lover would not like.

Visit them at Yohfroz Rustans Shangrila (besides Jollibee, in the food court basement level)

They also have a Facebook: Yohfroz Shangrila
This branch is owned by EntrepNegosyo (Entreps and alike, add them up)

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comments:

MrsLavendula said...

i love yohgurt froz!