Monday, August 1, 2011

Angel's Breaded Chicken Bowl Meals

There's a typhoon and it's going to be a long, rainy night. The mood need not be low and down because our good friend from Angel's Pizza, sent us 3 whole meals to let us try their newest offerings! It's the new Breaded Chicken Bowls from Angel's.

Warm and ready to be eaten - Breaded Chicken Bowls

I'm not sure where the nearest branch of Angel's Pizza from our place is but, the food delivered was still warm. It came in these nice black microwaveable containers and the covers where snuggly fit.


The meals also came with Iced Teas and I think that it the meals are fairly priced at only 95 pesos! I can assure you that one meal is enough to fill you up but for me, I might need an additional glass of Iced Tea with that meal since I drink too much and I can't eat without drinking.

Chicken Parmigiana

First, I tried the Chicken Parmigiana. It was like I'm eating pasta because of the sauce and the cheese was just rich and it blends nice with the breaded chicken. Of course, the quality when you dine in might be better as I assume that the breaded chicken will be crunchier when eaten there.

Chicken Teriyaki

The Chicken Teriyaki is a usual favorite of mine when eating in Japanese restaurants. The sauce was good but I think they should smother more sauce to increase the Teriyaki flavor.

Chicken w/ Creamy Sauce

For the Chicken w/ Creamy Sauce, yes, it was really creamy as the name says. I forgot to have it reheated when it arrived, else, it would be even smoother and creamier.


I wasn't able to finish ALL of the delivered meals, of course.

Final verdict? I won't say that this is my ultimate fast food rice bowl but for the price? It's very worth it. Also, same with Angel Pizza's yummy pizzas, which by the way, is my favorite pizza so far in Manila, these Breaded Chicken Bowls are also good even after reheating!

For more info, check out their Facebook page at:
or call 922-2222 for free delivery.

*They have an ongoing contest*
How to join the Facebook contest:
2. Post a status in your Facebook account
3. Tag 5 friends

Read the full mechanics at the Facebook page of Angel's.

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comments:

Unknown said...

The chicken teriyaki loos great. =)