Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kasama Coke - New Size 400ml

My mom is an avid Coca Cola memorabilia collector. She was so happy when I informed her that I was part of the Coca Cola Live Positively initiative ambassador!

Some of her Coca Cola items
Last night, I was telling her that a new Coca Cola size will be available. It's the Kasama Coke 400ml. Below is a picture on how the new size will look like:



Other than the new design, I think this bottle is more handy compared to the 500ml variant and you can take this wherever you go. Also, for those who can't finish 500ml, this is perfect as this would be the right amount for you. The plastic bottle is also great as you won't be worrying that the glass bottle will break or puncturing the can.

It's already available in GMA, central Luzon and parts of South Luzon. SRP is only 15.00 pesos! Wohoo!

Trivia:
The name “Kasama Coke” was coined by one of Coca-Cola’s very own enthusiastic fans, Camille Quiambao, in the “Coke Dream Pack” online contest held last February.
I like how Coke comes up with new packaging for their products from time to time. My mom will surely buy this to add to her collection.

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Its so interesting how coke comes up with their collectibles. So innovative. =)

www.theaveragejane00900.blogspot.com