Sunday, August 21, 2011

Inspiring and Creative Marketing Campaigns Presented at IMMAP 2011

I attended the recent IMMAP Summit 2011 and not only did I learn new things, I was also inspired with the presented case studies. It also opened my eyes to the vast opportunities out there in the digital advertising world.

If I can summarize IMMAP 2011 in 3 words, it's Engagement, Integration and Collaboration.

Here's some inspiring and creative marketing campaigns to start your Sunday off. Don't forget to go to church :)

1) Norte Beer - Best Excuse Ever


2) Tesco - Mobile Shopping Innovation


3) Rom - The American Rom


4) Musical Fitting Rooms - Starhub Online Music Store Campaign


5) Bing and JayZ (Decoded) - Promoting search engine to the youth


If you attended IMMAP 2011 and you think I missed some of the interesting videos worth mentioning, hit me up on the comment section and let me know what video I missed so I can add it here. Thanks! I will also be sharing some lessons and thoughts I learned about the recent IMMAP summit in the next few days.

See you in the next IMMAP summit 2012!

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


3 comments:

foxy cleopatra said...

i love it! nice videos!

Tin R said...

Sad that I missed this years IMMAP. Looking at ur videos made me regret it more. :(

Anonymous said...

The tesco video is very interesting! Especially for busy people like me! I hope that in a few year's time they would be able to implement something like this here!