Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fish & Co's Fish and Meat Meals | Plates of the Caribbean

If my memory serves me right, the Fish and Co concept came from Singapore and first thing that comes into our minds when you hear Fish & Co is of course, seafood! They have good seafood there! Since this is the Philippines and majority of us here are rice and meat eaters, they came out with their latest offerings -- Plates of the Caribbean!


I like their Caribbean concept mainly because I've already visited some of the islands there (brings back memories) and partly because of the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. When I think of those, I don't know why food and feast also pop out of my mind. And when I say feast, I can say that the Plates of the Caribbean is a feast fit for a king!

They named their meat and seafood platters based on the places located in the Caribbean islands. Although I've not been to all of them, travel to those places by eating as Fish and Co presents their Plates of the Caribbean!

Saint Lucia

Their pork belly ribs has the right amount of tenderness, mixed with the smoky sauce (similar to Jack Daniels) just made this dish as my favorite for the night. It comes with crispy egg rolls with fried rice. Presentation is also appealing to the eyes as the crispy rolls served was wrapped in pine leaf, just like how a scroll would like. Arrr!
Montserrat
Just imagine being in a docked pirate ship and eating the catch of the day plus some bartered meat from Ye Ole Town! Yup, Montserrat comes with a stir fried beef tenderloin (yes, keyword is "tender") and some veggies and a shrimp tornado plus some garlic rice. Perfect way to end the day by the bay! Ahoy, Matey!

Dominica

Sun is setting, shores are calm and the stars are shining brightly. It's a perfect time to drink some fruit shakes and pair it with chicken fillet marinated in olive oil and fresh herbs plus some shrimp pancakes and seafood rice! Quench that thirst and beat that hunger!

Bahamas
How about having a dinner by the beach front, eating your pork tenderloin with grilled pineapples using your pirate sword and feasting on fresh grilled squid with a bowl of island fried rice.That's how I felt when I tried out Bahamas.

Barbados
Sailing across the seven seas, going against the waves and looking for a reward after a rigorous day. That's the time I want to eat a very satisfying meal. If that time will come, Barbados is something I will surely order! This is another favorite of mine as it has grilled prawns, ample amount of meat with veggie wraps! A complete, perfect and filling meal! Oh, don't forget the salted fish fried rice on the side too! Definitely recommended!

For dessert, we had this brownie ala mode. What a perfect way to end our meal fit for a king!

Try them out! Visit the nearest Fish and Co branches near you!

For more information. check out their:
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/fishandco
Other inquiries? Call 8990700

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comments:

Ira said...

the "plates of the carribean" poster is a really good concept! like I wanna try those plates now