Friday, August 19, 2011

KFC Tower Burger is BIG!

It's been months since I went to dine in KFC because we usually have it delivered their famous and our favorite bucket meal to us. What remained to be my favorite throughout the years is their coleslaw! Yum, right?


Before ordering our usual, I saw this attention-grabbing burger from a fellow customer. Ahh, so i figured that it was the burger they are calling KFC Tower Burger!


So what's in the burger?
Sesame seed top bun, crispy lettuce, yummy mayo, original recipe chicken fillet, melted cheese, and crunchy hashbrown. Now that's what I call a tower!



For me, I think that this is a good breakfast + lunch burger! Hash brown, zinger fillet and some veggies? I already feel full just by looking at it! (I think ours here in the Philippines do not have the spicy salsa) An ala cart order would cost 110 pesos only.

I actually have heard of someone finish that burger in 2 minutes! Yes, just 2 minutes!!! Imagine having my brunch in just 2 minutes? I would've saved a lot of time and do more work! *light bulb!*
Looks good? Check out the Tower Burger at your nearest KFC branch or have it delivered to your doorstep by calling 887-8888

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comments:

jp said...

i think all burgers should be as big as the kfc tower burger! i super love this one and i feel like it's worth the price considering it has so much stuff inside.