Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Sandwich Guy - Best Sandwich in Metro Manila

If there's one food that most of us are familiar about that is easy to create, it would be sandwiches. pasta, rice meals and burgers are harder, takes time and effort to prepare. A sandwich on the other hand is as easy as 1-2-3! As defined,
"A sandwich is a food item, typically consisting of two or more slices of bread with one or more fillings between them"
So, take a bread, open up the middle and put whatever filling you want and you have yourself a sandwich!



This is the reason why it took me years to discover The Sandwich Guy. I never thought that I can be 'wowed' by a mere sandwich. Same with many of us, the pursuit of a healthy and filling meal led my fate to discover that sandwich guy store in their Eastwood branch. (Here are other The Sandwich Guy Branches)

My HBLT from The Sandwich Guy

Reading tips and suggestions from TSG Facebook page and Foursquare as this was my first encounter with TSG, I ordered HBLT and a baked potato. My photos don't do justice to the actual taste. Just for the benefit of my readers, a HBLT sandwich is just Ham + Bacon + Lettuce + Tomato but then, I wasn't expecting the mix of flavors I experienced when I tried that. There was a bit of crunch on the bread and the from the lettuce. Ingredients was fresh! I was like, "I could eat this everyday!"

Cheezy Bacon Baked Potato


My sandwich of choice prior to discovering The Sandwich Guy was from a famous sandwich chain store in the US. Now, I wouldn't even buy from them because it's more expensive and their sandwiches are too commercialized. I just eat it for the sake of filling up my tummy without enjoying the sandwich they created in the sandwich restaurant chain.

http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/m/ma/marcel66/744741_autumn.jpg
Most of us are always on-the-go -- zipzip!
As easy as we can create sandwiches, The Sandwich Guy can create yummier sandwiches with fresher ingredients at a lesser time! Very good for those in a hurry and wants to get a quick healthy and filling bite!

Mushy Bacon Sandwich from the sandwich master, The Sandwich Guy

I wanted to try all their sandwiches but as of now, I'm hooked to my favorites which are the ff:
HBLT
Mushy Bacon
Roast Beef

Here's their online menu:
http://www.thesandwichguy.com/menu.php

It's challenging for me not to order those because they are really good and very light on the pocket! They are very affordable at around 80 pesos on the average. They are now my favorite sandwich store and I'm proud to say that The Sandwich Guy has won my tummy as the best sandwich in the metro!

Im loving this new discovery of mine! Why don't you try it? Let me know what you think!

The Sandwich Guy
Branches
Company Info

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


0 comments: