Monday, October 17, 2011

Apple and Lemon Beers - The Making (Video)



Ever since I tried out those San Miguel flavored beers, I was very curious to know what the story behind it is. I was thinking to myself, "How can someone think and innovate a beer product by putting flavors in them?".


It might be a way of solving a market segment problem. For me, girls generally don't like the taste of beer. By making the taste sweeter and cola-like, they hit the right spot!

Searching a bit on the Internet, I discovered that there are a lot of fruit beers but the flavored beer is somewhat new. This is great for San Miguel considering that their beers are known worldwide. Even foreigners love San Miguel.

The lighter part of the story on why they have the apple and lemon flavors are seen on their facebook fan page. If you've watched the hit movie of the month "No other woman", you can see a similar resemblance of the video to the said movie.

I don't like to spoil it much because I encourage you to watch it. My reaction most of the time was, "meh ganun?" (is there such?) funny though because I'm sure A LOT of people can relate to it.

You can watch it here.

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comments:

David said...

Flavored beers, nice one. Haha, masubukan nga ito.