Thursday, October 6, 2011

Avira Antivirus Premium Suite Review

I've been using computers as early as 1996 and ever since, a PCs enemy is the viruses. They keep on evolving and what you need is a software that evolves as the viruses evolves. If you are making purchases online and doing bank transactions, those are considered to be  very risky without protection and maximum security is needed for your computer system. Years back, I was very hesitant in doing online transactions. Even though I am active in eBay and several local online shops like Multiply and Bidshot (circa 2003)

Before, I would just use the free antivirus softwares. Now that I have tried how the premium / paid antivirus works, I decided to not scrimp on it as this is one of the most important investments I would be making to protect myself from the viruses.

I'll give you a tip. Ask your friends if they also want to purchase as this premium software is cheaper by the bulk. Also, uninstall the free version before installing the premium for the full experience.


With Avira Premium Security Suite which is now in the Philippines, spam mails are blocks and backup function is made available to users in addition to the comprehensive protection that you get from viruses. 15 different security technologies have been developed by Avira to include an extra firewall. In addition, parents need not worry as children are online safely with Parental Control.

Avira has recently announced a limited-time offer in bundling their Avira Premium Security Suite with TuneUp Utilities. With complete protection from Avira and the increased performance from TuneUp, your computer will definitely run like new at a bundled price of only 1,150.

Tips in making your computer more efficient:
1. Running slow computers might be because of virus so scan your computer by downloading AntiVir Removal Tool for free
2. Clean your computers of cobwebs in the System Registry when they're more than a year.
3. Free more space in your hard drive with Windows disk cleanup
4. Turn off Windows Defender

Again, don't scrimp on antivirus. It's like opening the front door to let all the visitors enter.

More info? Check out: www.avira.com/

International Micro Village Inc. is theExclusive distributor here in the Philippines
Phone: 7512130-34
Email: avira@imvphil.com

--> Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



-->

2 comments:

Tki said...

I'll install Avira antivirus, so that my laptop safe from virus infection, thanks for the guide to install.

Ramcel said...

Thanks for the great guide. I think Im gonna change my antivirus to avira.