Friday, November 4, 2011

Car Sticker Advertising Experience in Manila



If you've read my previous post about the car sticker advertising here in Manila, I finally tried it out for myself! The deal was, I need to run a minimum of 300kms in 30 days before they issue me the 1000-peso gas card from Caltex. Since I don't mind sticking a sticker type of ad at the back of my car, I decided to try it out. I had my sticker installed on Sept 30 and they asked me to go back on Oct 30. I completely forgot that I was scheduled to leave the country on Oct 28! They were flexible enough to allow me to return and have my mileage checked on Nov 3.

After taking a photo of my mileage, the guy from Rapide computed it and it totalled to something like 510kms. It was over the minimum and I was given my 1000-peso gas card. Take note that they would be recording the overall mileage and not the "Trip A" "Trip B" one.


In less than a minute, I was given my gas card. You can't immediately use the gas card because you will need to text a number (will be provided to you) to have your gas card activated. This might be a security feature on their part. Anyway, it wasn't too much of a hassle. My card was activated the next day since I got my card around 5pm already.

To use the card, use it like you are using a credit card. Except here, you won't need to sign. Also, no need for pin codes as written in the instruction provided. I already asked them about the pin code thing.

Myfreegas is a great way to save money by saving on your gas budget. 1 thousand pesos a month is a significant amount when accumulated. Just by sticking a sticker at the rear of your car, you'll get around 150km* worth of free gas!

*Depends on your car and consumption

If you want to know more, visit their website at http://www.myfreegas.com.ph/

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



-->

3 comments:

PiusXIV said...

I hope i get approved sir

jorge said...

galing neto. mabuhay to them! nice concept

Rachel said...

Great blog and very informative. Ang galling talaga nila.