Friday, November 18, 2011

TGI Fridays Eastwood - Flagship Branch

TGI Fridays - Eastwood Branch
Time flies by so fast! Remember the first T.G.I. Fridays branch in Glorietta?  It was 1996 when the first Fridays branch opened here in Manila. Surprisingly, that branch is still the biggest branch of all. But now, 2011, they opened another branch and according to their Marketing Manager, this new TGI Fridays is their flagship branch.

It has the home-y feel from the outside
Being the 13th branch in the Philippines, Bistro group opened a huge T.G.I. Fridays in Eastwood. Sporting a more modern design yet retaining a similarly fun and party ambiance, memories will surely be reminisced as their loyal customers from then and now dine here. Their trademark decors are also present! I love the things hanging on the walls (and ceiling)!




I always comment about the utensils, surrounding areas and even the washroom. Being a new branch, I can't comment much because everything is still new! Their utensils are not yet that scratched. The window from the second floor was so clear! It's as if there were no windows (see photo below). I find the washroom space movement-restrictive, but I think there are 2 washrooms in this branch. The small washroom I mentioned was at the 2nd floor, near the stairs.


 Just outside the new Eastwood mall- A tall Christmas tree

For the food, you'll be happy to know that they are still serving their usual fares and the taste is consistent. The caesar salad is one of their best sellers and I like how consistent the flavor and the sauce to salad ratio is. The crunchy lettuce combined with the caesar salad sauce makes this the perfect appetizer!
Caesar Salad | Php 285 (Reg) Php 405 (Share)

Reminds me of three musketeers, Fridays three-for-all is a little bit of everything of their best selling appetizers. Buffalo wings, loaded potato skins, fried mozzarella and their respective sauces! If you ask me, my favorite sauce is the sauce for the buffalo wings. I love blue cheese! Not the cheapest appetizer but it sure is worth it as you get to try them all!
(L-R) Fried Mozzarella, Buffalo Wings, Celery Sticks, Loaded Potato Skins | Php  725.00

It's huge, it has all the ingredients you want in a burger and the hamburger patty is mouth-watering indeed! Finishing one burger like this would be a challenge for me. All-beef patty? All american cheese? Bacon? What could go wrong? Start your diet tomorrow! It's worth it ;) Oh! Don't forget to ask for honey mustard sauce for your fries!
Bacon Cheeseburger | Php 415.00
Can't finish one whole bacon cheeseburger? Well, the next burger is for you. You can order 4pcs or 3pcs. It's the Friday's burger slider! It's a smaller, easier to bite and easier to share version of the bacon cheeseburger without the bacon. Just add 50 bucks if you want cheese and another 50 bucks if you want fries with it. Technically, go for the 4pcs. It's even cheaper if you're getting the add-ons.
Friday's Burger Slider |  Php 325 (4pcs) / Php 205 (2 pcs)
This dish was served in a cool manner! They light it up and flames will ablaze for everyone to see. The one in the hot plate is the beef and chicken. The next plate would be the other stuff to be mixed to create your fajita like cheese, onions, pepper and some sour cream sauce. Last but not the least, the flour tortilla wraps!

Sizzlin' Combo Fajita - Php 625.00



My favorite dessert in Fridays! The ice cream eventually softens the brownie and that's the perfect time for me to eat it! Not too sweet yet satisfying, this dessert is one of their best sellers!
Brownie Obsession | Php 295.00
Gathering-conducive ambiance, good food and the company of great friends. This is what TGI Fridays is all about and I think in each of the branch they make, this is evidently seen and felt. Another favorite branch of mine is TGI Fridays Trinoma. For everyday and for every occasion that calls for a celebration, there's a T.G.I. Fridays for it!

Here's T.G.I. Fridays latest menu:

















T.G.I. Fridays Eastwood
Eastwood City Walk 1
(+63 2) 584-3479, (+63 2) 696-7031
http://fridays.com.ph/

Operating Hours:
Sunday to Thursday - 11:00 AM to 12:00 MN
Friday and Saturday - 11:00 AM to 2:00 AM

Don't we all wish it was friday everyday? :)


Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



-->

3 comments:

Guest said...

Don't miss the honey-mustard sauce! heavenly!

Liz said...

The service was excellent. However, the steak we ordered was a bit overdone. We just ate it anyway.

Nice branch and location.

Mae said...

I love Fridays, but I want I love is to go out during Friday night. The foods are great here, as well as the view.